Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pray without ceasing!

Lately, I have been thinking and wondering about things ahead. I think about changing jobs, buying a house, taking trips, finishing my Master's, etc. I have soooo many questions and no answers! It is crazy to think of all the possibilities. I am finding myself more and more in prayer. Prayer isn't a bad thing though...I don't know about you, but I like to pray to God like I am talking to Him. I don't like to be "stiff" or "rehearsed." I do have reverence toward God, but He is my Father and closest friend. I share everything with friends and family. The good thing about God--He LISTENS to me. He cares and I can go to Him for anything. "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him." James 1:5 God is the light to my path! I can't go wrong with Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment