Tuesday, June 23, 2009
One Day at a Time
God is so good! He knows exactly how much I can handle and definitely surprises me sometimes :) I am learning to take one day at a time! Definitely, take a deep breath whenever I feel overwhelmed! My class is going pretty good so far, just gotta stay on top of it! Also, I feel like God has something really exciting and good waiting just around the corner for me. Do you ever feel like that? Well, I like how it is exciting to not know the future sometimes because you can just IMAGINE what is in store :) I just need to stay focused and keep Him first! Despite the bad things that happen, I definitely make it through each day by God's grace! Things couldn't be much better right now :) God is Great! God is awesome! God is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment