Monday, June 8, 2009
Am I at peace?
Well, over the past 3 days I have had a verse come up about 4 times and each with a different situation. It is crazy how the Lord works and brings things to your attention. The verse is Isaiah 26:3, "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee." There are so many things going on in my life and in the world. Sometimes it seems so easy to become overwhelmed. I tend to get discouraged if something doesn't go the way I had planned or if someone close is headed down a rough path. It is so easy to say to people, just rely on God, He is your strength. But, for me and many others, that is hard to do when we can only see the problem in front of us. Sometimes, I have to look past the current problem or situation, take a deep breath, and pray that God knows what He is doing. I KNOW that I can always depend on God and definitely trust Him with EVERYTHING. I am learning to bring this truth to mind when I face trials or get discouraged. I have began to be comforted even more, each time I get more into God's word. I love how He is always there, even when the world walks out. He is definitely ALL I need! God is so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment