Monday, July 13, 2009
It's Not Good Enough for Me....
So, I find it very interesting that people will pay a significant amount of money more for the exact same product you can get for less because it is generic. I mean, seriously, come on now. I am very money conscious-just ask anyone who knows me well. I can't see paying more for the same product I can get for less just because of the brand name. I mean, don't get me wrong, there are certain things I buy name brand because of quality. I just don't see paying more than I have to for things. Sometimes, I even walk around a store carrying something and then get to the register and decide not to get it...lol Most of the time, I talk myself out of tons of things. I definitely analyze my purchases, especially the big ones. Sometimes, I would prefer to have someone else manage my finances. Oh well, just some random thoughts. I went shopping for a gift this weekend and was thinking about this lately. :) God bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment