Monday, September 21, 2009

Trusting and Relying on Him

So everything has been going crazy as usual. Busy has become the norm for me :) But, nonetheless, God is ALWAYS good! Despite my constant shortcomings, God continually shows His grace and blessings to me! Things have actually been going well. I was blessed with the ability and financial funds to buy a townhouse and finally got moved in and settled. Things are a constant progression, but great! I am starting my next masters' class in October. I was able to go to the beach for a long weekend with great friends. It was a blast and always good to enjoy God's creation! I have been promoted to a new position at work with great perks--which is definitely a prayer answered! The Lord is definitely good, and gives me WAY more than I deserve in this life!
Do you ever feel like you can't get enough of something? Well, lately that is how I feel about God's word and talking to Him. I used to think about how someone could pray for hours straight...but now, I can totally imagine doing it myself--except days at a time! Something that God has been and is constantly teaching me is to rely and trust Him. I have been praying about some "stuff" in my life, and it is amazing to see how God provides and just answers those requests! He is absolutely, without a doubt, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Sometimes, I worry so much about how to handle certain situations or problems that may or may not happen in my life. It is really funny to me, but a great pleasure to watch the Lord work and sometimes just completely remove those "potential" problems and situations from my life. Hey, I am NOT complaining because less stress is always a good thing :) Sometimes, trials are good, but we don't think so until we are way passed them! God definitely is teaching me to wait on Him and trust Him with everything completely! One joy of being a Christian is the excitement of waiting for God's work in my life :) Never knowing what to expect definitely keeps life exciting and interesting!
Romans 8:28, "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

No comments:

Post a Comment