Today, 2 Corinthians 12:9 came to my mind..."And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
So, definitely a good verse for trying times. I mean who can really take glory in troubles. I hate going through tough times. Sometimes, well most of the time, we try to keep our troubles to ourselves. It is hard, but for some reason, on the outside I want to seem as though I have it all together, when really on the inside I am crumbling. I am so glad that God is always there and can be my comfort and strength! His grace is sufficient! Seriously, I don't know how people do it without Him. Trials are good, even though we often don't see how... Really, I mean isn't it when you are struggling that you get closer to God because you pray and seek Him. At least, that is true for me! You want help and sometimes no one on earth seems to care, but God is always there and listening and WANTS to help us! So, on one hand troubles are exactly that...bad, but on the other, we know God is there and ever so present in our lives. He is cheering us on, even when we want to give up or think there is no point. God is good and all-sufficient! Don't give up on Him! He loves you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment