Tuesday, May 17, 2011
I just want to say thanks...
The Lord has been so good to me! He continues to shower His blessings on me, despite all the times I fail. Wow, what a great God! I cannot say enough how I have been blessed. It is amazing to look back over my life and see all the times I have fallen and He has reached down and lifted me up. Just thinking right now, there is not enough time in the day or enough breath in my body to give Him the praise He deserves. It's shameful to look at how I have been blessed so much, and yet there are days when all I do is murmur and complain all day! What in the world! R-E-A-L-I-T-Y check! Yeah, that's when I need to say to myself, "Wake up and take a look at what you have!" Life is great! I could not ask for a better. I have the best friends and family. I am richly blessed beyond measure! All my needs are met-I have a roof over my head, shoes on my feet, clothes on my back, and definitely PLENTY to eat.... so why on earth would I have reason to complain?!?! I love that we can ask God for anything and He has promised to give us the desires of our hearts. Philippians 4:19, "But my God, shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Psalm 37:4, "Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart." See, all we have to do is love, honor, and obey God. I don't know about you, but sometimes for me, this task is so difficult...especially in trying times. But, don't you know how much He loves you? He has the best intentions for you and soooooo many wonderful treasures waiting to give you. God is good all the time! He is an awesome God! Seek Him daily. Thank Him for His goodness. He will never leave or forsake you. He wants to pour His blessings on you! Man, that's good stuff! I love the Lord with all my heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



We all need a reality check from time-to-time. I'm terrible about complaining while I, too, have nothing to complain about. How blessed we are to have such a merciful and loving God! Praise His name!!! Teresa Travis
ReplyDelete