Sunday, January 24, 2010

Just keepin on....

Well, there is just so much to say and so little time to say it! Just when I think I am getting things under control and have a little more time, something else is thrown at me! :) Ok, just an update on my health...the doctor has put off the MRI until later this spring. He put me on some medication that will reduce the size of the tumor. It is not cancerous, which is great! The medicine is helping me to have less headaches, which makes me feel like it is working the way it should be. I really have no other symptoms. I have an appointment for bloodwork again in February. I will let you know how that one turns out. Thank you all for your concern and just keep praying! I really appreciate it!
Next....lol I have started my fourth class for my Master's degree. It is Managerial Finance. It doesn't seem to be too hard yet, but really I feel like I know nothing about it! I hope this one goes well and that I pass with flying colors!
Life is going alright. I set some goals for this week. I think I am going to try to take it one day at a time. I will let you know on this one too! :)
Okay, I have been thinking about things lately. I like to stop and re-think and evaluate where I stand on many things. I think it is good to do that sometimes. It helps to get priorities back in order. Lately, I feel like I have been missing God. I mean, don't get me wrong, I go to church routinely, read the Bible, and pray. Just sometimes, God seems so far away that it makes me long for Him, especially when life gets tough. Many times, I forget that He is right there next to me. He NEVER leaves me, even when I think He is so far away! Often, I get into situations that I have no clue what to do or say...I have to step back and just give it to God. For me, this is very hard to do! Faith is a simple thing at times, but in difficult situations, it seems to be the hardest!
One of my favorite passages is Proverbs 3:5-6: "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." I am constantly learning to rely on the Lord. Things don't always go as we plan...boy, do I know this! God is always in control and NEVER leaves us. He is always good and has only the BEST planned for us! Well, this seems to be a scattered post with my thoughts all over the place, but I hope someone will get something out of it :) All praise and honor be to the Lord! Until next time.....

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord for your health!
    Kim H.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update! Praise the Lord for the good results and hopefully you will continue to improve. Keep up the good work with schooling!
    Love in Christ,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete